Since they don’t have lemons in Brazil, limes and limeade are used instead of lemons and lemonade. This version of swiss limeade is so refreshing and delicious, especially on a hot summer day… nothing beats it!
Limonada Suissa – Swiss Limeade Recipe from Brazil
– 1 lime
– 2 TB sugar
– ice cubes
1. Cut the lime down the center so that you can remove the pith.
2. Slice the lime halves into another few pieces.
3. Add the lime pieces, sugar and 4 ice cubes to a blender and pulse until it is well ground up.
4. Add another 4 ice cubes to the blender and pulse some more.
5. Strain the juice into a cup with ice and drink right away.